Presenting the August 2011 Headache and Migraine Disease Blog Carnival. The theme this month is "Your favorite post since the last carnival." The Headache & Migraine Disease Blog Carnival has been created to provide both Migraine and headache disorder patients and people who blog about them with opportunities to share ideas on topics of particular interest and importance to us.
We have some very interesting and thought provoking posts. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did.
- Andy has some great ideas - Decrease Migraine Down Time.
- Diana speaks out on - Individual Nature of Illness & Treatments.
- Gretchen has two very different posts - Touching Others Touches. Me and Migraine Disability Assessment Score.
- James and Migraine terminology - I Call It Migraine.
- Kelly bravely discusses - Migraine and Suicide.
- Migrainista talks about a daily struggle - What Do You Think?
- Nancy speaks her mind in - Missing the Boat in Bachmann's Migraines.
- Teri talkes about the importance of - Recognizing the Migraine Prodrome.
- A new site for "MigraineWarriors" - Migraine and Migraine Warriors.
The September 2011 Headache and Migraine Carnival theme will be: Building Resiliency- How do you bounce back when life kicks you in the chin? What can you share with fellow migraine & headache patients about how to build their coping skills to better handle unexpected, tough situations?
Entries are due by midnight (the end of the day) Friday September 9, 2011. The carnival will be posted by Diana Lee at somebodyhealme.net. Please submit your blog article by emailing them directly to Diana at email@example.com (somebodyhealme AT dianalee DOT net).
Please let Diana know if you are interested in hosting a future edition. Feel free to contact her any time with questions, suggestions or ideas for themes. She is always looking for help with the carnival. Don't hesitate to post a comment or email her with questions.
Thanks for reading and feel well,
© Nancy Harris Bonk, 2011.Last updated August 7, 2011.